To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

cystocele (bladder prolapse) - a new level of success

February 7 2005 at 6:54 AM
april besch 

Dear Sari, 

I just wanted to let you know that I have indeed reached a new plateau with respect to correcting my diagnosed second degree cystocele!!!  I now understand what you meant about a "breakthrough"!!  

I now feel doubly assured that the Kegelmaster is working it's magic and I thank God every day for this wonderful device!!  I believe that a positive mental attitude, pampering yourself during the healing period (as you recommended), and of course, consistency with respect to doing the exercises, has truly paid off! 

Thanks again for all of your support and if you want to print this email, please feel free to do so.   

Take care,
April 

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Faye Ellis

Bladder Prolapse

November 4 2005, 1:30 PM 

I have some bladder prolapse and want to avoid surgery. Will lthe use of the kegelmaster2000 help me even though the bladder has already prolapsed?

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

It doesn't sound like it's too late

November 4 2005, 6:10 PM 

Dear Faye,

Thanks for writing.

You indicate you just have "some" bladder prolapse.

Usually the Kegelmaster along with some other common sense measures such as not lifting heavy items for a while, WILL reverse a mild to moderate bladder prolapse.

If the bladder has aleady herniated through the vaginal wall, surgery is going to be the best answer.

I always suggest your asking a doctor (preferably one who is not a surgeon) if effective pelvic floor exercises in your situation could be of any help. If you get any kind of positive response GET the Kegelmaster!

Faye, you have my best wishes.

With regards,

Sari

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com