To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Normal to feel tighter right after

February 14 2005 at 10:23 AM
MeLissa 

I've been using the KM for about 1 month. I love it. Turns out I wasn't even doing my kegels right in the first place. I'm amazed at how quick it works. Before KM it used to hurt when my husband I had had sex as it used to feel like he was hitting my uterous and it hurt. Now it's like the whole thing just lifted up and out of the way and I'm way tighter now than before I had my baby. I had been doing Kegels incorrectly for about 1 year and they helped a little but not much so I thought I'd just have to live with it or get tightening surgery.

My question though is I was wondering if it is normal to feel tighter right after you use it. I can insert it easily but right after I'm done it feels like it's being suctioned up or something. Is that normal? It's not really a problem I just twist it a little and it comes right out, I just wondered if it was normal.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sari Wexler

It's totally normal and a "good thing"

February 15 2005, 4:36 AM 

Dear MeLissa,

Thanks for sharing your Kegelmaster experience with this forum.

When you exercise your "PC" or "kegel" muscle effectively you will be tighter immediately after your session.

This "tightness" can create a sort of "suction between the smooth surface of the Kegelmaster and the vaginal wall.

As you noticed (and we mention in our instructions) just twisting the Kegelmaster from side to side, before removing, will allow the Kegelmaster to be easily removed.

Keep up the great work!

With regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Feb 28, 2006 4:33 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com