To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Kegelmaster WorldWide

October 10 2005 at 6:19 AM
Sari Wexler 

Dear Friends,

With over 30,000 listings for "Kegelmaster" on Google, there are plenty of places to get a Kegelmaster.

You can check out our deal by going to the secure order page, clicking one of the "Order" icons, either on the left side of the Discussion Forum Page on http://www.mykm.net or http://www.mykm.com

No legitimate distributor sells the authentic Kegelmaster for less than we do, but you also should ask yourself: Do they have real customer service? A toll free number? Do they offer free shipping? Do they include the free second device? Do they offer a free instructional video on your choice of DVD or VHS? Do they ask for unnecessary personal information?

We are proud to have always been the world's leading source for the Kegelmaster!

Hint:

Rather than click "Return to Top", click your computer's "Back" or "Return" button. That way you won't have to scan through the rather long introduction, again!

This message has been edited by mykm on Jul 21, 2007 5:16 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Barbara

kegalmaster

March 26 2006, 5:40 PM 

I also am a nurse and am pondering the possibility of surgery for a cystocele repair, uterine prolapse. I am skeptical about devices that are sold on the internet, but this one sounds like it might really help. I'm wondering though why my physician has not recommended this. He has not been Pro-surgery by any means and wants me to work with a physical therapist for pelvic muscle strengthening. Getting there however with a full work schedule is another story. Please give me an update on your progress and opinion of the kegalmaster. Thanks

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

Barbara, please ask your doctor specifically about the FDA cleared Kegelmaster

March 26 2006, 5:45 PM 

Dear Barbara,

This is not brain surgery, but it is all about money.

A physical therapist will cost hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Working with a therapist on something like this is also "invasive" and needless.

Between the Kegelmaster and the Second Device you can accomplish more than you ever could with a therapist with none of the embarrassment in a shorter period of time at a fraction of the cost.

The medical business has never leaned towards prevention or inexpensive natural remedies. It is up to you to be "proactive" and "go for it" as regards the Kegelmaster.

Thank you for writing. I wish you the best.

Regards,

Sari

Respond to this message   
Jeanne from illinois

kegal

January 23 2007, 10:56 AM 

I just got my kegalmaster. I am to have surg. Feb 20th for part. hyster. and rectal repair. I got a second opinoin from my med. doctor and he said once the cervix comes out it is beyond repair. My husband and I saw the kegalmaster and got it. I have 3 wks to fix this. If I notice a big change I will cancel my surg.I really need some positive feedback and encouragement at this point. Please e-mail me. Jeanne

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

Just follow the instructions and CALL if you'd like!

January 24 2007, 4:08 AM 

Thanks for writing!

This is really "doable". My partner and I will be handling the toll-free customer service on Friday evening between 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm -1-888-Kegelmaster (888-534-3562) or online at www.Kegelmaster.pro  . We can give you advice. Most women don't need it, especially if they read this forum, but we can talk any woman easily through successfully using the Kegelmaster.

Regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Jan 15, 2010 6:33 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com