To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

it must work

July 8 2007 at 2:35 AM
Sharon 

I have to say, I have been using the Kegelmaster for about 2 months and am on the last setting.

I have had four vaginal births and was embarrassed about the way I felt down below.

I ordered the KM and started using it without telling my husband. We had a pretty diminished sex life until now.

I use to have to beg him but now he is begging me. he is now telling me that sex with me is better now than it was before we had children.

Thank You Kegelmaster.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mrs E from the UK

It is all true. It works.

July 23 2007, 11:10 AM 

It's now just over 2 years since I purchased my Kegelmaster and I feel bad that I haven't written before. It has completely changed my life! I was miserable, uncomfortable, and paranoid –you name it but the Kegelmaster changed all that.

I had a hysterectomy 20 odd years ago due to the big C and never gave a thought to the future apart from relief that I had beaten the dreaded disease. About 3 years ago, I had bad groin pain and heaviness but much worse than period pain – then I noticed the bulge from my vagina!

I can't believe how ignorant I was, I had stress incontinence and rarely made it to the loo in the middle of the night without an accident. My Doctor told me that my bladder had "flipped" and was now at the back of my vagina and dropping and to do kegels, as I "did not want the operation"! I religiously did the kegels, which gave very slight improvement, but also went on the Internet for more information and quickly found this Kegelmaster site.

Why oh why did I waste months reading over and over again the testimonials? DON'T be sceptical – PLEASE. It is all true and it works!

Incontinence – GONE, pain – GONE! The Kegelmaster should be on prescription for all women of all ages. I dread to think how I would be now if I hadn't found out about it. My most sincere and heartfelt thanks to all at Kegelmaster!

Respond to this message   
ashley

wow

December 8 2008, 10:26 PM 

this is amazing

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com