To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Very Happy Customer!

August 5 2007 at 6:14 AM
Heidi 

I'm a mother of 3. I felt very loose vaginally after I had my last child (about 8 1/2 lbs).

I tried to do kegel exercises to tighten up but they never seemed to work and as the women said on the DVD you never could tell if you were doing them correctly.

With the Kegelmaster I know I'm doing the exercises correctly and I definitely feel the difference.

I'm now able to walk, sneeze, cough and laugh without accidents.

This is wonderful! I can tell I'm so much tighter now. I'm so glad I took a chance & ordered your product.

Thank you Kegelmaster!

To all you ladies out there who are skeptical-this is real and it DOES WORK!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Claire

I'm Sold For Life!

April 15 2008, 7:35 PM 

I've been using my Kegelmaster for just over a year. At this point I can't imagine NOT having it in my life! I NEVER want to return to having to get up in the night to pee, usually 2 – 3 times. Now it's only the rare occasion that I get up at all. I enjoy being able to sneeze and cough without leaking urine each time. For those reasons alone, I'm thrilled with my KM!

But in addition, gaining some control over that part of my body has contributed immensely to my overall well-being and happiness. Focusing on the fitness of my PC muscle in turn inspired me to start paying more attention to the rest of my body, and now I also routinely do a variety of moderate weight training exercises, jogging, and yoga. At age 50, these are all crucial steps in staying fit, both mentally and physically.

I recently had my annual medical checkup. At my last checkup, which was just before I purchased the KM, my bladder was bothering me, and my uterus was "on it's way down" (ie. starting to prolapse). I've had 2 births, and each baby was on the larger side. At this current checkup, my doctor said everything was looking very healthy. I told her about the Kegelmaster (I actually brought it with me to show her) and gave her a copy of some of this website's information about it). She was very impressed! I'm hoping she'll let all of her other women patients know about it.

Sexually, I wasn't having any concerns prior to using the Kegelmaster, except that I was beginning to feel like my vagina was "thinning" and getting less healthy. Now, after using such effective resistance training, the tissue feels healthier, my husband, who has a smaller-sized penis, feels larger, and I definitely have more control over my muscles, much to my husband's and my delight!

I wish every woman could own and use the Kegelmaster, reap the benefits, and avoid unnecessary surgery that seems to be almost a given for every woman who's given birth in our society, at some point in their later years, if not sooner. My 16 year old daughter knows about it, and understands why I'm using it. I intend to buy one for her at some point in her adult life, particularly if she goes through childbirth. How could I not, when it's been so beneficial for me?

I urge all women to purchase a Kegelmaster and experience the dramatic benefits. This simple progressive resistance "exerciser" is easy to use and clean, and is very durable. Go for it!

Regards,
Claire

Respond to this message   
Sylvia

Just Try This Device!

October 1 2008, 7:48 PM 

Dear Forum Readers (especially new visitors!)

I found this web site and discussion forum earlier this year. I was searching for information on post-surgery recovery for a rectocele (a bulging of the rectum wall into the vagina).

I'm a very ordinary 49 year old woman, working outside the home, and have 2 children now 15 and 13. They weighed 8 lb 5 oz and 7 lb 12 oz at birth (and I weighed only 100 lb!) Larger babies, lengthy first labour, use of forceps can all contribute to the eventual formation of a rectocele. Mine is tolerable, but was getting worse, and also my doctor indicated that my uterus (which is retroverted) was "making it's way down". At this point, I'm slated to have surgery for the rectocele a few years down the road. At that time, they would also "tighten" up my uterus and/or bladder (I was having occasional leakage when sneezing).

But then I found this website by accident. I was amazed at the knowledge I instantly gained just by reading through parts of the discussion forum. I learned so much about the problems that women can suffer with, both before and after surgery. Surgery doesn't always correct the problem, or it doesn't correct it permanently, and more can be needed down the road. I was VERY impressed with the instant "help" available from this website for women who buy this product. The responses from the woman named Sari were so genuine, empathetic and helpful.The Kegelmaster device looked simple to use. The principles of resistance training of the PC muscle made complete sense. I LIKED the integrity of this website. I CLICKED on the order button, and using my VISA (it's a secure website - it can also be ordered by phone) I ORDERED the KM. I live in Canada and it was delivered within 4 days! The packaging was discreet.

I've since looked at other Kegelmaster distribution web sites on the internet, and I can honestly say none come CLOSE to what Sari's business provides. The discussion forum, the video (which I found helpful), the Second Device - (if needed), durable storage case, the extremely detailed instruction sheets, free phone help, or email, are all valuable in making the use of the Kegelmaster effective for each woman.

This product is effectively designed, durable, easy to clean, and easy to USE. It's similar to having a small speculum inserted during a vaginal exam at the doctors - there's a not unpleasant feeling of pressure against your vaginal walls as you gradually adjust the knob (I find it pleasurable). It only takes about 10 minutes daily for the first few weeks (for most women) and then 2 - 3 times per week after that to maintain. My situation wasn't extreme, but I noticed a difference almost immediately. I rarely get up in the night to pee now (for years I'd been getting up once or twice). The mild leakage when sneezing has disappeared. My vulva and vagina are "plumper" (my vagina is unquestionably tighter). When I squeeze my vaginal muscles (ie. do a regular kegel), the contraction of my PC muscles seem very STRONG. It's a great feeling!

Some months down the road, I'm now at the strongest setting of the Kegelmaster springs. I'm at a stage of my life where I know that my body is starting to age - and age rapidly. I'm paying attention to what I can do that most effectively offsets or slows down some of these changes. I have reduced my caffeine intake to almost nothing (I quit coffee, and now only drink hot chocolate and the very occasional de-caf coffee; I don't drink pop or black tea). I try to drink 1 - 1 and a half quarts (1.5 litres) of water/liquid per day. I've upped my fibre intake (which helps with the rectocele). And now, because I've been inspired by the success of my much healthier vagina, I've just signed up at a nearby fitness club to do STRENGTH TRAINING for the REST of my body (yes, my bones are starting to seriously thin too...). I really feel like I'm taking charge of my health, and I feel happier too!! I feel badly about the thousands and thousands of women who are suffering needlessly with poor PC muscles, and who could avoid surgery if only they knew about the Kegelmaster and BOUGHT it!

Tell your friends, tell your sisters, tell your mother, and tell your DOCTOR about this fantastic product and in particular mention this website address (www.mykm.net) and their free phone number (1-800-523-4430). PRINT THIS PAGE AND HAND IT OUT! And please do one of the best things you'll ever do for yourself and BUY a Kegelmaster!

Sincerely,
Sylvia

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com