To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

"Stress" Incontinence

October 17 2007 at 4:32 AM
Linda 

I want to let you know that the Kegelmaster really does work!

If you follow the instructions (easy to follow), use it regularly (easy to do), and keep doing the exercises to maintain what you've built, you'll be amazed at the results! I bought my Kegelmaster almost two years ago, and now I wouldn't give it up for anything!

Here's my story.

About 3 years ago I started having a big problem with stress incontinence. I'm not sure exactly what precipitated the problem, as I'd had all three of my kids years before, but my doctor wasn't much help when I talked to him about it. He just told me to do Kegel exercises. (Duh! I already knew that, and had been doing them for years...)

While researching incontinence treatments online, I found this Kegelmaster website. I was skeptical at first. I didn't really think it would work. (I'd been doing kegel's for years, still was for that matter, and it wasn't helping...)

Anyway, after waffling for a while I decided to give it a chance. I figured I really didn't have much to lose, and I had a lot to gain if it worked. The incontinence was getting worse, and I was really unhappy with the situation. It was horrible always worrying that I was going to have an "accident".

To make a long story a little shorter: I've been using the Kegelmaster faithfully for almost 2 years, and I love it. It's easy to use, and it took less than 3 months for my incontinence problem to disappear completely.

I've also experienced the sexual benefits as well. (I didn't really believe that part either...) After I used the Kegelmaster for a while, and I experienced the improvement in my sex life, it actually made perfect sense. If the muscles are in better condition, they will respond faster and work better. (And man do they ever!)

To the webmasters: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For offering such a wonderful product, and helping so many people.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lori Schwope

What is "Stress" incontinence?

February 6 2008, 4:04 PM 

Is it rectocele? I have just been diagonised and trying to decide if I should do surgery or not? Thank you

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler - Forum Moderator

I'm Glad That You Wrote

February 7 2008, 4:46 AM 

Dear Lori,

Rectocele is a condition where your rectum is not being properly supported by the Pubococcygeus muscle.

It is far more serious than wetting your pants when you sneeze or cough - that's "stress" incontinence. The cause of both conditions (vaginal childbirth) is the same, and so is the solution.

Stress incontinence is also caused by a weakened PC muscle. When the body is "jarred", by a sneeze or a cough or running, or laughing, etc. etc. the weight of the bladder creates a temporary, but always worsening "sag" in the PC muscle and eventually the entire structure that supports the bladder, uterus, and rectum.

This "sag" causes the "bladder neck seal" (this is where the urine enters the urethra to leave the body) to lose its integrity and the leaks and accidents occur.

The Kegelmaster will always reverse "stress" incontinence".

Pads and diapers smell and are expensive and, pardon the insensitivity, but diapers are for babys. Many women with "stress" incontinence stop exercising and put on lots of weight.

Sometimes they become recluses.

It makes no sense not to effectively exercise your PC muscle to stop stress incontinence for the rest of your life.

Now, back to rectocele: Whether exercise can reverse a rectocele and allow you to avoid surgery depends on how "advanced" the droppage is - whether it has damaged the vaginal wall. If the vaginal wall has been seriously damaged you will need surgery and THEN you should start using the Kegelmaster. (wait about 6 weeks for post-op recovery) Doctors don't warn women how often these surgeries for rectocele, cystocele and uterine prolapse have to be repeated.

The muscle is still there and it still needs exercise.

I'm glad you wrote the forum and hopefully my long-winded answer will help.

I am angry that women are kept in the dark about the best approach to these medical issues, especially because it is WOMEN, not men who sacrifice so much with their bodies to bring children into the world.

Lori, you have my best wishes.

Sincerely,
Sari Wexler

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com