To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

The Kegelmaster probably saved my marriage!

December 21 2007 at 10:43 PM
Sharon 

I am 51 years old, had 3 children, and I have a 34 years old second husband. I bought the Kegelmaster about 2 1/2 month ago.

Reason for buying was leaking during coughs and sneezing.

Another and main reason was my husband said to me my vagina is a lot more loose then vaginas of any women he's ever been with.

So he needs to work too long and too hard to reach his pleasure.

Oo, that made me search the internet till I found the Kegelmaster pages.

"Triple Moneyback" if it will not work, so there is nothing to lose, so I ordered the exerciser and started exercising secretly.

After just 3 weeks of using the Kegelmaster my husband was surprised he did not last that long anymore and after 2 month of using it he was "wow my penis is growing larger or your vagina is growing tighter" and he will not last even 1 minute to reach his orgasm and I am able to achieve deep vaginal orgasms again.

And what's more I can sneeze and coughs whenever and wheresoever I need to without fear how that will end up.

To make a long story short, I just want to let you know, you keep the "Triple Your Moneyback!" and I will keep the Kegelmaster!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Elizabeth

Great Benefits

April 15 2008, 6:48 PM 

Been using my Kegelmaster steadily now for 4 weeks and I cannot describe how wonderful I feel. I feel more sexually confident, attractive and desirable. I don't worry whether about my vagina being slack and not able to grip him. And he feels larger to me, already, even though he's "modestly" built.

This after several vaginal births and constant embarrassing incidences with incontinence whenever I'd cough. No more stuffing tissue down into my pants or wearing panty liners when I have a cold!

It's even inspired me to lose weight and take better care of myself.

Thank you!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Gigi

Thank you

September 20 2009, 11:07 PM 

I just read your post.... my husband said something similar to me and I know how devastating that is... I felt awful and damaged. I just got my device and after two days, I finally feel like I feel movement and have hope. I am so glad to read that things get much better!!!!! I am super excited and optimistic!

Thank you!!!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com