To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Leaks and Accidents are Gone!

January 14 2008 at 11:23 PM
Deanna 

I have had the Kegelmaster for almost two months now. I have never been so happy with any purchase in my life! I have had stress incontinence for ten years (and I'm only 32). I would leak little bits every time I coughed, sneezed, or laughed. I was wearing a mini-pad every day, and the smell drove me crazy. It affected my sexual spontaneity and made me very self-conscious.

In July I came down with a viral infection that caused a very bad cough which stayed with me for nearly 2-1/2 months. During the coughing spells I had absolutely no control over my bladder and would freely fill a regular-sized maxi-pad. I tried to squeeze my kegels, but it had no effect! I was going through three or four pads a day.

This was very irritating and troubling to me and I finally google search the internet for stress incontinece. That is when I finally came across this web site. I read the boards and decided it was worth the 90-day guarantee to try it.

I was to the point where I would have done anything at all to stop the incontinence.

I'm so glad I did! I do not leak now, NOT AT ALL.

No pads in my panties, not even a worry when I sneeze. I started out doing one spring every day, moving it up slowly.

Today I started with two springs in the first positions, and I have tapered off to three times a week. I can feel myself tigtening and I'm so excited about it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have not experienced the sexual benefits, as I am not currently sexually active, but I look forward to the time when I will reap those rewards as well!

Again, thank you.

DK

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Josephine Grant

This Product Has Changed My Life!

April 15 2008, 6:56 PM 

The Kegelmaster is brilliant! It's really changed my life! I've tried lots of different products like weights and electrical stimulation and the Kegelmaster was by miles the best.

I just do three lots of exercise taking a few minutes each day and it has made a huge difference.

Before I was never really able to do pelvic floor exercises as I couldn't tell which muscles to squeeze and when my doctor talked about imagining going up in a lift I didn't know what he meant.

Before using this I did get leakage if I went jogging and I had to cross my legs when I sneezed.

Now all that is gone!I can even bounce on my daughter's trampoline!

It is so much easier doing pelvic floor exercises when there is something to squeeze agaisnt. I am really converted!

I will defintiely carry on using it especially as my grandmother has had a prolapse.It has also had the added bonus of improving the sensation in my sex life, so my husband really likes it, too!

Respond to this message   
Sherry

I'm Glad I Did This!

April 6 2009, 12:21 AM 

I am a 35 year old mother of two. My youngest child is soon to be 13. Last summer I noticed very slight stress incontinence when jumping on the trampoline and galloping horses. My OBGYN mentioned the my cervix was low, but "You're a small person". I wish she'd have warned me.

The kicker was when I ordered the Diva cup and couldn't wear it because it kept pushing out. I was also having to get up at least once during the night to pee. I felt like everything was "falling out". After a tearful confession to my husband, I ordered the Kegelmaster.

I've been using it just over two weeks. I was shocked at how weak I'd become. I started on the second pin but couldn't close it all the way. I use it every day and can almost close it all the way now. I think I'll be able to move the spring to the third pin next week.

I notice I don't have to get up at night. I haven't experienced instant results, but I can tell everything is moving up and I'm excited to see how much better I get.

Thank you for a great product

Sherry

Respond to this message   
Sherry

By The Way.........

April 6 2009, 12:25 AM 

I've made sure my 13 year old daughter knows what I am doing and why. Maybe she'll never even have to worry about this because we know how to prevent it now.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com