To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Doctor confirmed progress

May 23 2008 at 3:17 AM
Mila 

I am quite excited to tell you that even my doctor noticed an improvement in muscle strength in just over 8 weeks. I thought I had no option to surgery so about three months ago I had my first appointment with a urogynecologist.

Fortunately, he is a modern young man and was willing to work with me on alternatives to surgery for stress incontinence.

So I did my research and found your website and this discussion group.The doctor wanted to prescribe a topical estrogen cream while I was waiting for the follow up appointment, but I asked him to let me try only the kegelmaster for the next two months.

He had heard of it and was optimistic about results.

I ordered the kegelmaster online and it arrived, as promised, within the week. And I am living overseas, so I was even more pleased with the speed of delivery, and the ease of Customs clearance.

I got started the day it arrived and have been using it once a day or twice when I can. It is so easy to make it part of the daily routine and my husband is an interested bystander, which helps to encourage me.

I have noticed a significant improvement with incontinence so far, AND both my husband and I noticed a definite tightening of the vaginal muscles, which is a delightful bonus!!!

And yesterday, at my follow up, the doctor, as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, has seen a measurable improvement.

I am determined to continue with the daily exercises and can't wait to hear what the doc has to say next month!

I know I can do this! How empowering to learn that we can take charge of our bodies and make a difference.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Marjidoll

Five Years Later and Still Doing Great!

July 26 2008, 4:51 PM 

I am 52 years old.I had bladder repair surgery 11 years ago. After 7 years, almost to the date, my bladder began to drop again. Long story short, my doctor sent me to a physical therapist who specalizes in women's health. Beginning treatement with her, my vaginal mucle strength was 2 out of 5.

I was desperate to not have that awful surgery again and began my research. I found the Kegel Master online and ordered it. After using it faithfully, about 3 times per week, I went back to my therapist about 3 months later; and she said my strength had increased to a 5 out of 5.

I have used it 1-3 times per week for 5 years and when I went for my physical this past May, my gyneclogist who did my original surgery said I had good muscle tone. I no longer feel the prolapse at all, and previously had begun to feel a buldge on the anterior wall.

I take no hormones and the only thing I do is keep up with the Kegel Master exercises.

I would recommend it to anyone, and have frequently.

To anyone facing surgery for prolapse, please order this wonderful device and give it a fair trial and see if you don't see the same amazing results.

Respond to this message   
Marla

I'm glad women can share their experiences

September 14 2008, 10:07 PM 

Hi - I purchased my Kegelmaster almost a year ago from this website.

I'm 49 (50 next month), had 2 births, have a retroverted (tipped the other way) uterus, and for most of my forties have experienced some stress incontinence (mostly when sneezing), and also have a rectocele (weakened vaginal wall so that the rectum protrudes into the vagina somewhat).

Although I haven't used the Kegelmaster continuously this past year, I've used it more often than not. The main positive effect it's had is that I rarely have any urine leakage, and I almost always "sleep through the night" ie. I used to have to get up several times to go to the bathroom - so tiring! For those reasons alone I highly recommend buying this!

Other reasons include the excellent service that Sari and her business back up this product with. She's an exceptional service-oriented, warm, caring person who seems to live only to make the lives of women happier through this product!!! Also, using the KM makes me FEEL GOOD. It makes me feel that I'm taking control of some part of my life, and making it deliberately better. It's easy to use, and easy to clean.

I can feel the increased strength of my "squeezes", which makes me happy.

I'll be having an annual checkup at my doctors in a couple of months, and plan to show the Kegelmaster to him. I'll report back then as to what his response was.

By the way, I've found that the most effective level for me is not the highest one, but the second highest one (ie. 3 springs on the highest setting, not 4). Someday I may find 4 is best, but I'm taking the "take it easy" approach to this.

Good luck to everyone. The main thing is to buy the Kegelmaster, and then use it regularly! Don't hesitate to send in your questions, or email Sari with them. Everyone is different!

Regards,
Marla.

Respond to this message   
Cheryl

Stress Incontinence

January 15 2009, 6:45 PM 

3 weeks after the birth of my second child I returned to long distance running. I was very shocked that EVERY time I went out I leaked urine.

I immediately returned to my OB/GYN who gave me an Rx for ditropan and sent me on my way.

Concerned about the effects of this drug on my son who I am breastfeeding, I did some research on my own and found this Kegelmaster website.

I was very hesitant to purchase this product but after several long runs were I literally stopped every 20 minutes to urinate or have an accident I became desperate.

I am amazed and very pleased with the result of using the Kegelmaster. I have only had it for 2 months and use it 3 times a week. I have done two 20 mile runs with only one pee break and NO accidents.

I am certain that with continued use I will feel comfortable enough to give up the pee break and finish my upcoming marathon uninterupted and accident free.

The medication given to me by my doctor was not only a lactation supressant but also prevented sweating- very dangerous for a long distance runner.

The Kegelmaster has been worth every penny to me.

How shameful on the medical community for not recommending this very effective alternative to drug therapy.

A very happy customer,

Cheryl

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com