To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

My Doctor Has Confirmed Cystocele and Rectocele Have Improved!

November 26 2008 at 1:14 AM
Leah 

Dear Sari,

I just had to write you! I had written you on numerous other ocassions to say that I FELT that I had improved my cystocele/rectocele condition by faithfully using the Kegelmaster every day.

Well yesterday, I had my annual appointment for a PAP at my OBGYN.

Upon examination, my doctor concurred with me that indeed I HAD IMPROVED my cystocele/ rectocele!!

In fact, he even checked back at his notes from this past November ('07) about my situation, and then re-checked me again and said "Yes you do seem improved!"

Can I just say that I am soooo thrilled about this!!! This device is truly a phenomenal medical breakthrough!

I feel all women over 40, and for that matter, ANY WOMAN, who has had at least ONE vaginal delivery must consider using the Kegelmaster!

It's really too bad that more OBGYNs don't know about and recommend this wonderful device.

They just recommend "do you kegels" and send you off. Unfortunately, regular kegels just don't cut it! There's nothing to squeeze against -- no resistence .... It's like doing arm curls to build up your biceps without using weights. You just can't build muscle mass that way!

It's terrible that any woman needs to get to the point of no return or desperation, and then decides to go under the knife "to correct" her uterine prolapse, cystocele, rectocele or vaginal wall prolapse.

We really need to get the word out about the Kegelmaster! I will certainly do my my part by telling anyone who writes into the Hotflash Forum (which I belong to) with incontinence or prolapse concerns by recommending this wonderful device!

Thank God for the Kegelmaster and this supportive website!!

Take good care,

Leah

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com