To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

The Kegelmaster eliminates urinary leaks and accidents.

December 12 2008 at 11:31 PM
Maureen 

Hi everyone. I wanted to drop in on the board and leave you with some valuable info I have discovered due to my own laziness.

I started using the Kegelmaster around the first of the year at age 42 because of leaking urine when I sneezed, coughed, laughed, or otherwise exerted myself. After a couple of weeks I had remarkable improvement, and then after 2 to 3 months I had eventual elimination of the leaking problem altogether! Then I got lazy.

It took a good 6 - 8 months for the tiniest bit of leaking to begin again, and it progressively worsened until a few weeks ago I actually had to leave a meeting to come home and change clothes. (I said I was lazy...it took things getting this bad before I finally figured out that I needed to start using my Kegelmaster again!)

After just two sessions with the Kegelmaster, the leaking had been severely limited, and now 3 weeks later it has stopped completely with KM'ing 3 times per week.

If you are wondering if this thing works, IT DOES! And if you stop (which I will never do again!) you regain your progress very quickly because muscles have memory.

Thanks for a great product which has changed my life and saved my vaginal health!

Maureen B

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kat

similar

December 29 2008, 4:57 PM 

I have the similar problem.I have severe bronchitis and have alot of coughing. This is very embarassinig problem.I am 51 and also engaged to a wonderful guy 11 yrs my junior .I want to stay healthy and active and basicaly am. He is not bothered by this , but I am. Do you know how this helps with your female organs if they firm or what ????? My gallbladder was removed it seems like things have to find new places,dose this help here also,if you know ?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com