To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

A Personal Review After Trying Several "Kegel" Exercisers

October 24 2009 at 5:18 AM
Sommer 

A personal note from me to all of you ladies:

I am a true account of someone who has "tried them all" so to speak. Take it from me and stop wasting your time contemplating, stop trying these other "mimic" devices with false promises... just forget all of that and please read carefully.

I spent a long time contemplating the purchase of a Kegelmaster. I was skeptical, I admit - very skeptical in fact. I was skeptical because I have wasted so much money on these so called "miracle" devices to assist with kegel exercises. But I thought, you know, they offer a full money back guarantee so why not?!? I promised myself that if I didn't notice a massive difference in 30 days, it would be sent back immediately for the refund.

I never had to send the Kegelmaster back!! Let me tell you, I am probably the most critical customer with the highest standards! The Kegelmaster was the only one that made dramatic results. And I have bought "them all" -kegelcisor, ben wah balls, kegeltrainer, you name it - I bought it! In these times of desperation, I kept thinking... ok, the results are not as they promised.. but if I keep doing it then something has GOT to change!

Maybe it just takes a little longer with me? My persistence went past any "money back guarantee" deadlines - I was so desperate for results... but they just didn't come. I gave them all my best try. In the end, a lot of money and hope went down the drain. So you see, this is why I was skeptical before buying yet another kegel exerciser.

The reason I was even considering the Kegelmaster after all these attempts to find a good device, is because of the triple money back guarantee. I mean, really... would anyone in their right mind offer this if the product wasn't something to rave about? I honestly had nothing to lose. But THIS time, I promised myself - 30 days max. - if there are no results, this thing is going back!

To my massive surprise, I already noticed a significant difference by the 2nd day. The results increased and increased with every use and not even 3 weeks later - I had my "pre-birth" youthful and healthy vagina back! I am euphoric with the results! .. And so is my husband !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!! 2 months later.. and you might not believe this, but I could "grip" my husband inside of me - he was blown away - literally!!! So, the Kegelmaster not only makes the muscles tighter but you will have the power to "massage" with your vagina too. Its quite a nice little trick and my husband is melted butter in my hands. Hahaha.
But most important, after 2 weeks I was able to sneeze or cough without any "leaking".

A little more of my own personal history for you to read:

I have given birth to three children, so you can imagine.. things got a little loose "downtown". In addition to that, I peed a little bit every time I sneezed or coughed too hard.

A year after the birth of my twins, my gynecologist warned me that I better start doing kegel exercises because she could tell I had little muscle tone in my vagina. She gave me a list of problems that could develop if I didn't start doing kegels - the list was scary.. urinary AND stool incontinence, loss of orgasms (!!!!) and lack of pleasurable sensation for my partner, difficulty with vaginal labor for future births (due to weak muscle control) and several different types of prolapses that NO woman wants to have. She explained that the PC muscle (the muscle you use for kegels) is responsible for holding all your important stuff in place: urethra, vagina, anus, and rectum. If you don't take care of this MAJOR important muscle, you will eventually develop one, more or all of these problems. That was enough to scare the bejesus out of me.

The reason it scared me SO much was because I had already done daily kegel exercises (without any resistance) for years - and obviously it wasn't helping. And this is how my whole search for help began.

Even if you don't have a problem and feel the need to use one, prevention is the key, dear ladies. Don't let it get to the point where something IS wrong. Age, pregnancy and extra body weight don't do anything good for a vagina. And one of these things will eventually happen if you don't take care.

Sorry ladies, I didn't plan for this to be such a long post but what can I say - I feel a responsibility to send this message!

Take care of yourselves, ladies!

- Sommmer

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shannon

UPDATE...The Tightness is Wonderful!

November 26 2009, 11:06 PM 

I've been using the Kegelmaster for a few weeks now, & I'm amazed at the progress!

I can actually "feel" again, which is astonishing!

I know this is going to be waaay too much info, but I'm only saying this to prove how much this has helped-before the KegelMaster (after having 3 kids), if I inserted one finger, I couldn't feel anything.

It made me want to cry.

I could only feel my vaginal walls if I moved my finger all around.

Now, if I insert one finger, I can feel my vaginal walls all around the finger, without any movement at all!

This is very exciting for me, as you can imagine!

I'm looking forward to even more progress!

An added benefit (a big one) is that after giving birth to my last child almost one year ago, I've had to pee way more often than when I was pregnant!

Now I can pee like a normal person, lol.

The KegelMaster really has changed my life, & I've only just begun happy.gif I'm so very grateful to the Kegelmaster and to this website.

The Kegelmaster really needs more publicity because I'm sure alot of women could benefit!

Respond to this message   
Suzanne

This is what we need to share!

June 10 2011, 1:32 PM 

Thank you for sharing! We, women, need to talk more about these things. You're message was informative and appreciated.

Respond to this message   
MadeUpMind

Thank you Thank you

July 21 2012, 2:28 AM 

I had a hysterectomy in 2008 and my body, mind and sex life has not been the same. I have been more depressed due to the loss of the feeling of being a woman. I will finally purchase the kegelmaster.

Thank you! Thank you!

Respond to this message   
janine hedley

kegelmaster information

February 12 2013, 2:27 PM 

Can u tell me how many reps or how many a day did u do to get such extreme amazing results...thanks for sharing story more women need to talk bout it so many women r in same situation and think its jst them that hav dat problem myself is at dat stage of feeling dwn on myself thinking im unsexually turn on to hubby i jst got kegelmaster and going to start tomorrow morning and everyday after that think il keep quiet not tell hubby and count days or weeks til notices n says something :) stay tuned il write my reveiw end of 30 days also thanku

Respond to this message   
Erin

Help

February 18 2013, 5:56 PM 

I got the Kelgalmaster2000 a few months ago and could not even squeeze it closed with no springs on it. I obviously have very week kegals. I just tried it the one time but also had a hard time figuring out how far in it should go and I couldn't see if I was doing it right or not. Should I keep using it?? I am so confused :(

Respond to this message   
Erin

Help

February 18 2013, 5:56 PM 

I got the Kelgalmaster2000 a few months ago and could not even squeeze it closed with no springs on it. I obviously have very week kegals. I just tried it the one time but also had a hard time figuring out how far in it should go and I couldn't see if I was doing it right or not. Should I keep using it?? I am so confused :(

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com