To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

How do I graduate to the third spring?

January 12 2010 at 2:27 PM
Candy 

I have using the Kegel for about 5 weeks. I am on the second spring and can completely close the device on two springs (and it's open WIDE when I close it).

I have inserted the third spring and cannot get the KM to close AT ALL. Am I doing something wrong? I don't understand how I can effortlessly close it on the second spring when it's 2 inches wide and can't budge it with three springs?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Spring Settings

January 12 2010, 6:23 PM 

Please click on the link below. It will take you to a pdf file where you will see all the different settings you can use.

http://www.mykm.com/SpringSettings.pdf

Let me now if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Kim

Respond to this message   
Heather

Re: How do I graduate to the third spring?

January 16 2010, 1:07 PM 

I am on my 7th day of using KM also trying to move up to next level just like you. I am wondering since you've been using it for 5 weeks, have you noticed much difference in tightness yet?

Respond to this message   
Heather

Re: How do I graduate to the third spring?

January 21 2010, 6:35 AM 

I think I've got it figured out now! It's not supposed to be so easy with each next level. Once I could close it for 3 reps of 30 comfortably,then moved to the next level I thought I was doing something wrong when I couldn't do it as well on the next. But, I kept with it any way & now am almost closing it for 3 reps of 30 on my current level. I am starting to feel the results now. I am on my 12th day. I'm so excited to realize this thing is actually beginning to work! I now know it is definitely not a hoax! I just wish I would have known about the KM before now. I have 5 kids!!!! I can't imagine what results the future holds for me after what I'm seeing only after using it for 'almost' 2 weeks now!

Respond to this message   
Kim

CONGRATS Heather!

January 23 2010, 11:47 AM 

What a great testimonial on your changes, and QUICKLY too! You are definately moving up the ladder, so to speak.

Isn't it amazing just how well the Kegelmaster works and that until you use it, even if you ARE doing kegel exercizes, its not near as effictive as KNOWING how are doing it right and SEEING and FEELING the results so directly?

Let us know when you hit the 4th spring!

Take Care,
Kim

Respond to this message   
Candace

Now I understand!

January 27 2010, 3:02 PM 

OK... I thought I had to put three springs in at once to graduate to level 3.. no wonder it was so hard! Thanks for the PDF diagram!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com