To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

My experience on springs

January 16 2010 at 7:30 PM
Donna 

Hi

I have been using the kegelmaster for 6 weeks now and I am on 2 springs (One on post one and one on post 2). It took me a couple of weeks to first get used to doing the exercises the right way but I have got it now for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I stay with the same spring placement for about a week or week and a half before moving on to the next level.

I feel the difference now in that I am sleeping all night without getting up to go to the bathroom. that's is wonderful that I'm getting better sleep now. I also notice that I can go all day almost now without feeling my prolapse. So it is defeinetly working now and I will keep up with the exercises that I do every day except the occasional day I miss when I'm too busy with work etc.

The muscle is stronger but I know I still have a long way to go. It's been this way for a long time. I'm 57 years old with two children and have felt this prolapse coming for quite a while. So hang in there everyone who has just started and give it time. I'm eager to see the results too but know it is a slow process but so worth it in the end.

I will keep you updated with my progress and please keep us updated with your's, so we can helpt each other.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kim

Great news!

January 16 2010, 10:49 PM 

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have so many people call asking about spring placement, and it really is different for everyone.

Your story gives hope to all the women who are just starting out with their Kegelmasters. Please keep us updated on how its going and congratulations on your progress!!!

Kim

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com