To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Disappointed Friend

May 7 2010 at 9:26 PM
Anonymous 

I have used my Kegelmaster for approx. 3 months and am one of your best advertisers.

I'm a 37yo operating room RN with 2 C-sections, who developed a moderate recto/cystocele related to medication use for a head injury.

I went from a surgical candidate to a former gyn patient with no evidence of a recto/cystocele.

I have gotten a lot of my friends and family to order from this site.

I have a disappointed friend who was unable to retrieve your web site and ordered from another site. She didn't receive any of the bonus items I bragged about like the second device, DVD or the triple money back guarentee. Can I have the first two items sent to me or her? I would like another DVD for myself because I gave mine to a physician friend to show other women.

I have had gyn docs criticize various self healing items but these are MD's I wouldn't recommend in the first place. Please keep reaching out to women with this nonsurgical alternative. I'll keep praising and recommending this site to all females I meet.

Thank you,

L.H. RN

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

What a great testimonial

August 16 2010, 7:42 PM 

I'm so inspired by your message. I am now waiting for my Kegelmaster to be delivered. I ordered after talking to a very nice girl named Kim at the 800 line. I am always a little unsure of ordering online but felt very confident after hearing a live voice at the end of the line.

Thank you to all the posters on here. I can't wait to get staarted

Lisa R.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com