To go back to the home page, please click the link for or

  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

How am I to know?

August 18 2010 at 3:35 PM

I'm a little confused about how am I to know if I have a lump or bulge or if the bladder has penetrated my vaginal wall. Do I need a gyno to examine me? I can feel and see the lump when I inspect myself but it's not protruding right out of my body. Hope you can help here. Thanks

 Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are or or Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to or