To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Using the Inveresion Table with Kegelmaster for Cystocele

January 19 2015 at 1:48 PM
Amanda 

I have been using my husband's Inversion table (not all the way upside down) with my head pointed towards the floor while doing Kegels with the Kegelmaster!

Raising the hips in this manner helps to get the bladder out of the way while using the Kegelmaster, and pull everything up into the pelvis while strengthening.

I have a mild Cystocele and have been using Kegelmaster for 30 minutes a day almost every day around 120 reps a day for close to 9 months.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
natalie

so how is that working for you?

February 15 2015, 1:20 AM 

In your message you say you have used this for 9 months, how is it working for you? What difference do you see/feel?

Respond to this message   
Amanda

Yes Kegelmaster has helped

February 20 2015, 5:34 PM 

Yes the Kegelmaster has helped in some ways! My husband says I am tighter about 37% tighter down below. I have the zinc plated springs so I am using 2 zinc plated springs and working gradually up to doing 120 reps each morning. I use a Kegel app that automatically goes 10 second hold 5 second relax. It takes me a bit to get it squeezed so I don't actually squeeze for the whole 10 seconds.

My goal is to eventually get up to 4 springs on the zinc plated springs maybe? It will take me a while!

I also found that taking Pines Wheat Grass has helped me feel my muscles and squeeze better with the muscles at times!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com