To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

How long to feel some tightness?

March 10 2015 at 4:28 PM
Susan 

I had my 3rd baby about 16 months ago. He was a rather large baby at over 11 pounds. Ever since then things just aren't the same as you can imagine. I cant feel my husband anymore. I just bought the kegelmaster and im wondering how long it took for the vagina to tighten up and for him and me to be able to feel sex again.

Thanks for the help ad looking forward to hear your stories.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kamme

Results can be achieved after first use

October 25 2015, 5:12 PM 

Depending on your level of vaginal fitness you can actually get results after the first use.

Respond to this message   
kamme

As early as initial use

November 8 2015, 11:43 AM 

As the previous responder noted it all depends on your initial vaginal fitness before first use. As for me I could feel and see a difference from my first use. I suffer from minor incontinence due to me having fibroids...I've never been pregnant so no issue with vaginal tightness per se. When I first got my kegelmaster I started on the 3 or 4 spring and quickly moved up the levels due to me doing the exercises twice a day almost everyday. I think I was over doing it though cause when ever I had sex with the guy I was seeing at time It wasn't as pleasurable for me due to muscle soreness I guess...but he surely enjoyed himself and kept commenting on how extra tight I was(his exact words were that it was biting him and pulsing lol). My suggestion is to just take your time and not try to rush things along lol like I did, you will enjoy it more that's for sure. I had stopped using it for awhile cause I seemed to be going numb from doing so much and trying to rush through haha. So when I started again I did it once a day and did as much as I could do until I got little movedment (fatigued muscle). I did about 200 reps or a little over each day. I found that this worked best for me. Then one day during one of my intimate moments with my fella I could actually feel myself actually solidly gripping him. It was never a problem with me holding tightly to him but now I could feel me grasping and pulling him in ....Victory! Haha. There were even times when I would just sit still in the cow girl postion and flex and he would be squirming in delight...I mean no movement at all by me or him just my super girl pc muscles. I've also had the instances where my partner wasn't sure if the condom was on or not he had to keep checking to make sure. Most importantly out of this situation I can hold urine much longer and don't have that desperate urge to pee every second. Oh my how I have digressed lol but results are dependant on your initial strength, what issues you may have incontinence, prolapse, lack of vaginal tightness etc, your commitment to do the workouts as consistently as possible, and how your body responds to the workout( just how when exercising to lose weight some ppl lose weight more quickly than others). One thing is for sure if you can commit to using the kegelmaster at least 3/4 times out of the week doing the minimum of the recommended 90 reps once a day you will see awesome results.

Respond to this message   
Cheryl

Re: As early as initial use

November 11 2015, 1:38 PM 

That Sounds awasome. Your results really encourage me to buy the product. I am relatively young and thinking about buying it only for the purpose of sex. You mentioned new gripping skills which actually sounds really fun. I am wondering if for you and your sensation anything changed too? Obv guys like the strong muscles but I am wondering how much actually changes for myself too. I am already having orgasms nearly every time having sex. And I can flex so that my man can feel it. So will I see any changes? Or doesn't it make sense for me to buy the product?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com