To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous TopicReturn To Top   

Trying to figure out starting level...

February 13 2016 at 2:32 PM
Dee 

I got my KM on Thursday. I got discouraged because I can't figure out if I placed the spring on the right post. I skipped post 1 & 2 because KM wouldn't open and I didn't feel any pressure. On post 3 the KM was open, I felt pressure, and was able to close it. I dont understand because I thought you are suppose to start on post 1. Am I doing something wrong if I have to put the spring on post 3 to feel the pressure and to be able to close it ?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lisa

settings

May 15 2016, 8:44 PM 

You can start on whatever setting feels right to your body. Remember to turn the knob to open the springs so that you feel the pressure once its inside you, then try to close it. Sometimes its just a few turns of the knob, some need more. ITs only in the beginning finding that first 'right' setting that can get discouraging... but once you find it, then you can move forward from there. Don't give up... and if you have questions, the support lines from wherever you bought it should help you.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com