Ballad 2: This Time It's Intimate
Welcome to Mystery Octagon Theater's message board, where we write our MiSTings. Please read these guidelines:
- before you submit a MiSTing post, make sure that you've checked your spelling. Please, as a favor to your long-suffering editor, adhere to the MOT Style Guide as much as possible, DAMMIT.
- MOT is usually peopled by six to eight self-insertions. To get into the theater, call dibs when a new episode begins.
- How to MiST: when someone posts part of a 'fic to be worked on, reply to that message with your jokes. When a section has been thoroughly worked over, we move on.
- please do not impersonate another user or post anonymously. Evil twins are strictly prohibited.
- all comments, compliments, and criticism relating to our MiSTings are encouraged and welcome on this board.
- we are usually up to our collective ass in interested newbies. To handle these individuals, there is Quasispace, also known as the MOT B-Team. If you're interested in writing for MOT, go there.
- if you attempt to post and receive a "document contained no data" error message, do not hit the "send" button again. That error message means that your post made it to the network54.com server, but the server's return message was garbled. Simply reload the main board, and your post should be there. This is what usually causes the double-posts in here.
Updates [3/1/2005]: several eps are in the editing stage, and will go up when I next update the site.
The plan, such as it is, is for ep. 205 to be a MiSTing of the script for Metal Gear Solid. Nick is the Mad with TV's Austin as his lackey; theater meat includes Gavok, MMK, TBS, and Wanderer, with n00bs Viper and Zemyla. You may wish to get it started, monkeypants.
Admins: Thomas Wilde (Wanderer), the Black Snotling
- Untitled. Anonymous on Mar 30, 2006, 12:19 PM
forum home | the theater