TWA Flight 800 Investigation

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Did an air traffic controller evaluate the radar data?

January 30 2005 at 11:16 PM
Dean Charron  (Login dwcharron)
from IP address 66.31.203.10

I retired from the FAA almost three years ago and I spent 13 years in radar approach controls. Reading radar is like reading an x-ray--it takes a pro who has extensive experience interpreting the data and who is familiar with the nuances of the radar presentation. Has the term "Ghost target" even been raised in these discussions? Was the raw data from the New York Center pulled and examined? Is the radar system in that sector prone to "ghosting" or to presenting false targets?

I'd be quite interested in knowing how the radar data was analyzed and what the qualifications of the people doing the analysis were, as well as when the last time they worked live traffic on radar was. All of this stuff matters!

Dean Charron
Granville, MA
(413) 357-6234
dean.charron@comcast.net

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
IAN
(Login IAN98765)

RADAR EVALUATION

May 22 2007, 5:35 PM 

FORMERLY IAN99999. REGARDING THE RADAR DATA, DR. THOMAS STALCUP WITH THE FLIGHT 800 INDEPENDENT RESEARCH ORGINIZATION DID AN EXECELLENT STUDY AND REVIEW OF THE "RAW RADAR" DATA. YOU CAN FIND HIS EVALUATIONS AT WWW.FLIGHT800.ORG OR PUT HIS NAME INTO THE BROWSER. AS WELL JACK CASHILL WHO WRITES FOR 'WORLD NET DAILY' HAS DONE EXTENSIVE ARTICLES ON THE F800 CRASH AND RAY LAHRS LAWSUIT. JACK CASHILL'S ARTICLES CAN BE FOUND BY DOING A SEARCH AT WWW.TWA800.COM. THE RADAR DATA SIMPLY DOES NOT AND CANNOT COMPLY WITH THE ZOOM CLIMB THEORY AS DR STALCUP HAS REPORTED IN HIS AFFIDAVITS.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement