TWA Flight 800 Investigation

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

July 18 2005 at 9:19 PM
ERIC WAT  (Login SQIGGYEW)
from IP address 65.26.45.163

THE EYEWITNESSES ALONE CONVINCE ME THAT FLIGHT 800 WAS SHOT DOWN BY A MISSILE. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME OVER 100 PEOPLE IN VARIOUS PLACES ALL OVER NEW YORK SEE, "A FLARE, A WHITE SMOKE TRAIL, A ROMAN CANDLE, A MISSILE RISING UP FROM THE SURFACE, HORIZON," THEY ALL SEE THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME, REPORT WHAT THEY SAW AND THEY'RE ALL INCORRECT? NO,
IT'S PECULIAR THAT WHEN OTHER TRAGEDIES HAPPEN AUTHORITES REQUEST EYEWITNESSES TO COME FORWARD TO HELP PROVE WHAT HAPPENED. BUT IN THIS INSTANCE THE CIA/FBI TELLS US WHAT THE WITNESSES SAW. "BELIEVE US," THEY TELL US. "WHAT THEY SAW WAS NOT A MISSILE,"
AFTER READING THE EYEWITNESS REPORTS ALONE, I'M CONVINCED A MISSILE BROUGHT DOWN FLT 800.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
adam
(Login adamlew)

agreed

July 20 2005, 2:05 AM 

after reading up on eye witness reports and medical examiner reports, i just don't believe what the goverment says...i feel for the families who have to deal with this...being lied to about how their family members died.

Anonymous
(Login hachi85)

Re: Untitled

August 3 2005, 9:02 AM 

åååh!! Look at the fucking evidence!! There is PROOF...real fucking evidence that it was a Terorist named Ramirez Josef that blew up the plane!! and the FBI know about it...go to this page and push the button called "FBI 302's" and start reading....or even better...read the book cover up!! you wil understan how he blew up the plan and why he did it!!!

I have even read about thees evidence in the swedish newspapers!! havent you heard about it?? This was/is a realy realy big story!!

Trevor
(Login UKCITIZEN)

Test

August 13 2005, 12:38 PM 

Hmmm, this place is really still going?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement