IRPS WEB SITE LINKS

| | About IRPS | IRPS Home Page | Contact Nos | Officers' List | Retirement List | Library | Codes & Manuals | Posting Orders | |
| | RB VI PC Orders | Rly. Classified List | DoPT's Orders | DoPT's Acts & Rules | Indian Railway Employee | |

| | India News | PIB India | All Newspapers India | BBC World News | CNN World News | E Gazette India | Employment News | |

| | Whispers | Babus of India | Power Buzz | Central Govt. Employess News | IRFCA Indian Railways' News | Sarkari Tel | Railway Samachar | G-Connect | |

| | IRPOF | AIRF | NFIR | AI-SC&ST-REA | AI-OBC-REA | Technical Supervisors | Loco Runing Staff | Station Masters | Railway Retired Staff & Officers | |

| | Ravi Ki Duniya[Blog by Mr Ravinder Kumar, IRPS] | |

| | Ravi Ki Duniya in Navbharat Times[Blog by Mr Ravinder Kumar, IRPS] | |

committee to review existing pension system

by NamelessFaceless

a committee has been formed to review the system of payment of pension. one of the recommendation is to see if payments can be made through railways themselves. i must say as a pensioner of twenty one years and i know a number of persons including some members of railway board who are pensioners, that payments through banks as at present is very good and there is very little problem and if railways undertake payment of pension there would be a lot of problem for the pensioners and nothing would be automatic as it exists now. i wish they only finetune payment through banks and does not meddle with payments through railways. the employees would also be put to a lot of difficulty. the maximum they can do is probably to ask the employees but even if they say through the railway, this would mean extra staff and perhaps increase in corruption. of course whatever recommendations that commttee make it would be discussed, but it should be ensured that the personnel officers are involved since it becomes a welfare issue as is the case with relhs.

Posted on May 9, 2012, 10:02 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Service OrganizationsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Indian Railway Personnel Officers & visitors are welcome to express their views