Re: Adding a bit more to my review:

by km (no login)

I'm so glad you enjoyed the show. It's nice to hear from someone seeing it for the first time. Thanks for the kind words about Emma. She is having the time of her life and is learning so much working with this extraordinary cast. Re. not being able to hear the kids. I think you're right that they will remedy this during previews. When we were at the invited dress rehearsal on Sat. I didn't notice not being able to hear them, but there was a sound guy who sat next to us in the aisle for about 15 minutes(we were in the mezzanine) with his computer. He appeared to be checking on the sound.

Re. Herbie adjusting himself. He actually does that after he goes off on the stage manager, telling him that there are ladies around (Rose and Louise). It really would have been awful if he had done it after telling Rose off.

Also, how terrible that the woman was hit with the ceiling piece. I'm glad to know that you saw her after the show. My husband saw the ambulance arrive and assumed they took her away. Never a dull moment!

Thanks again for your review!

Posted on Mar 4, 2008, 10:25 AM
from IP address 208.22.177.10

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast