Thanks! and more - to km

by -Grief- (Login -Grief-)

Thanks for the correction! I fixed it in my review -- you're right, and I'm glad I remembered that incorrectly. It still bothered me though, although better that it was a reaction to the stage manager than to Rose!

I was pretty distracted when I got home, after the ceiling-falling-drama.

Yes, Emma was great, totally perfect in her role, and I hope she and Sami Gayle don't grow much so they can stay in the show for a long time! It really didn't matter that Patti is a short woman - she has so much presence, she could be any size and still command the stage as Rose.

P.S. I'm seeing it again! I just decided to splurge. I'm about to leave the country for 8 months, I NEVER spend money on Broadway shows, and I adore Gypsy and Patti Lupone. That justifies it. So I just found a discounted ticket (thank you BroadwayBox.com) in the FRONT ROW on the side of the orchestra section! It pays to go alone - you get random single good seats that are available. So I'll be back Friday night.

This message has been edited by -Grief- from IP address 66.108.40.194 on Mar 4, 2008 10:51 AM

Posted on Mar 4, 2008, 10:34 AM
from IP address 66.108.40.194

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast