Never Fully Dressed -- MY cast!

by -Grief- (Login -Grief-)

Hey everyone,

I'm very excited because I finally got clips from my very own production of Annie onto youtube! Here is Never Fully Dressed. These were recorded on VHS in the early 90s, then transferred to DVD, then compressed for uploading, so the quality is not very good and the sound is slightly off. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Our choreography is totally different from what you've seen in tours and so on (no copying, even!).

The theatre had just done A Chorus Line, and had installed footlights in the floor, so they kept them in and turned them on during the kickline at the end of Never Fully Dressed. It was so much fun! And we took ourselves so seriously, stretching at intermission for the high kicks.

I was Kate, the second-smallest with the dark braids. Our Tessie was the choreographer's daughter, and was REALLY good, and many of us thought she should have gotten Annie, but her mom didn't want her cast as Annie because she didn't want people to think she was cast because her mom was involved. Our July had an INCREDIBLE voice, but was sick the day the show was recorded, so her solo isn't great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZWReFfFUsg

I'm in the process of uploading the entire opening scene through the Hard Knock Life reprise, too. I'll post them when they're complete.

(Edited because I just uploaded a somewhat better quality version, so I changed the link.)

This message has been edited by -Grief- from IP address 66.108.40.194 on Mar 6, 2008 7:24 AM

Posted on Mar 5, 2008, 4:02 PM
from IP address 66.108.40.194

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast