Benefit for MS and I'm singing from Annie

by Karen Schleifer (no login)

Hello all...

My name is Karen - if you don't know me - I played Kate from 1978 - 1980 in the original Broadway Cast...

My brother was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2002 and since then I have been participating in and fundraising for the NYC MS Walk.... It's a cause that I feel like a crusader for... to find a cure, help my brother and now so many others that I've come to know and love, from this devestating illness...

If you're in the NYC Area - I urge you to come out for this benefit... it would mean the world to me, and you'll get to hear me sing a little tune you may all know very well... from a show that I haven't sung from in 28 years...

Details below... and also if you have any questions about the benefit, please don't hesitate to contact me at ohcurlyone@gmail.com ...

Thanks too for keeping the beautiful experience I had with my time in Annie alive... thanks to Julie for bringing us all together... and blessings to everyone of good health, love and peace...

Karen
xo

Posted on Mar 6, 2008, 6:20 AM
from IP address 167.230.38.116

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast