actually Julie...

by RLS (no login)

I think that "Another Tour Mom" actually said "My daughter only plays a small part" didn't she? I am sure it is a mom. I'm sure it is a FEW moms un a few names.

I totally agree with you. I wish they would just contact the employer and complain to them... Not here. I feel bad about how the kids are being treated, but don't care to read about the parents "woe is me" nonsence. If you don't like how your child is being treated, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, other than complain here. We can't help you, unfortuanately.

And, I would think that if your employer finds out that you are publicly bashing them here then you won't have to worry about that for long anyhow as you may no longer need to worry about being emplyed by the company. I know that I wouldn't want someone working for me that speaks that way about my company. Just my opinion though and maybe it will make some people mad. I'm sorry if it does... But frankly, I don't think that I am the only one that is tired of all this...

Posted on Mar 13, 2008, 12:50 PM
from IP address 24.29.62.156

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast