Annie event

by Julie Stevens (no login)

Sorry I haven't responded to any of the posts below about the videos. I just got home from New York late last night and needed some time to catch up on some missed sleep.

Today is my birthday, by the way!!

I think Chrissy answered all of the questions about who was in the video and pictures. I will be posting all of the photos that I took and will be sure to label the people in them. I just have to say that being in that room with all of those wonderful women was amazing. Being around Charles Strouse and getting the opportunity to shine some love and appreciation his way was even more special. Every time I looked over at him watching us up on stage, his face was beaming.

Noel, thank you for your kind words and all I can say in response to your question about how I pulled it off is that it was all done out of love. I feel such love and sisterhood with all of the women in "Annie" that it motivates me to keep bringing us all together. I'm just fortunate to be given opportunities to do so, but I'm pretty sure that the "Annie" girls would come together even if the event was just a get-together in someone's living room.

Chrissy, do you want to post the "Tomorrow" video or should I? Emma Rowley (currently appearing in "Gypsy") did a fabulous job singing the song and literally half of the people in the entire room had tears streaming down their faces.

Julie

Posted on Mar 22, 2008, 10:42 AM
from IP address 69.230.80.225

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast