LAT gathering in New York

by Jon Merrill (no login)

I have enjoyed seeing the pictures and videos of Julie's LAT gathering in New York, and I wish I could have been there. A lot of those "kids" I haven't seen in years, or at least I hadn't until the pre-screenings of LAT a couple of years ago. Charles Strouse is truly a class act, and it was great he was there. I thought Julie had a good idea in having a talented young Broadway kid present to sing "Tomorrow" at the end, as it sort of emphasized how much time has passed since Annie began--and yet there is still so much interest in it as demonstrated on this Forum every day--and it was very moving to have all the women join her on the stage to finish the song.

It is great to see all the raves for LAT, as the project is well-deserving. I am proud to have been a part of it.

P.S. For some time now I have been marketing pictures from Broadway and the Nationals in my eBay Store. I was surprised a few months ago when someone ordered one of Becky (Beki) Snyder, and the purchaser said, "I'm glad to find this! Right now I'm dating Beki!"

Posted on Mar 23, 2008, 2:29 PM
from IP address 64.12.116.72

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast