Thanks for the warm welcome

by Kris (no login)

Awwwwwwwww thanks. I'm really not a shy person but I don't really have a lot of time to post so I don't like to be one of those phantom posters LOL. I have missed theater so much and though I wouldn't trade my husband and my 5 girls for anything it is fun to remember what my life used to be like! I am thinking about auditioning for another show next month but I don't know if I can get my nerve up or not LOL. It's with the same theater that I did the one with over Christmas but I didn't have to try out....someone dropped out and I got suckered into taking her part LOL. It was a blast though to do it with the kids. I have no idea what I would even sing because I'm sure that audition songs have changed in the last 15 years LOL. Except my husband tells me I could pass for a high schooler and I should just audition for one of them parts LOL. It's High School Musical. I do sing in church and have done many solos with the church choir and just completed recording a benefit song for a childrens hospital but they're all Christian songs and I doubt that would cut it for High School Musical LOL. At any rate thanks for the nice welcome. I'll have to see if I can remember some good Annie bloopers from way back when!

Posted on Mar 25, 2008, 5:11 PM
from IP address 209.98.142.112

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast