Re: Introducing ourselves?

by Julie Smith (no login)

It's been a while since I remember us doing this, so there's probably a few people who don't know my stuff:

I'm a SAHM to two girls (ages 5 and 3.5). I'm expecting our third child (huge, huge surprise) this fall. We are a military family, and my husband is on deployment more than he's home, but we're working on that.

I became an Annie fan after the Christmas special and became a fanatic in 1980 when I saw Theda Stemler and company at the Fischer Theater in Detroit.

My two girls are also fanatics (the older one has seen the tour twice and the younger one caught her first show last month). They are stage door groupies already.

The oldest is doing HKL for her tap number this year and is so jazzed to have the "Santa Clause? What's that? Who's he?" solo.

I majored in Musical Theatre in college, but switched it to my minor when I realized I probably wasn't tough enough for the business. Now I'm one of those moms with a masters degree who dreams about going back to work one day. In the meantime, we are lucky that I'm able to stay home with my girls.

Posted on Mar 27, 2008, 7:41 AM
from IP address 24.231.153.100

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast