Thanks for asking...

by Mishee (no login)

Anthony is doing well. He started taking tap dance in October and absolutely loves it!
He's going to be busy in April...He'll be in a production of the local children's theater in our town. He'll also be singing at an Autism Awareness fund raiser. He was asked to return after charming the audience last year. (Proud mama moment!) He's excited because we're moving in June to be closer to my husbands job and my piano studio. All he talks about is taking piano lessons again. (That's what started our adventures in music!)

About the video....I would love to see if there is something like that where we're moving. Since autism has become such a part of our lives, I have seen how the arts have touched both my boys. My little one who's 5 wanted to take tap also. Well with baited breath, I warned the studio about him and signed him up. (Imagine Chevy Chase, the guy from SNL who used to fall off chairs, trying to be graceful.) He's the only boy with 5 little girls...so he's been working on social skills! He also has gotten a lot more coordinated. We're still working getting him to slow down when they do the bar. He keeps using it as a monkey bar...He may not make a career of dance (LOL) but he's enjoyng it while teaching the teachers a thing or two about autism...

Posted on Mar 27, 2008, 5:31 PM
from IP address 141.150.109.125

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast