Re: re: A little OT....Autism: The Musical

by Mishee (no login)

Thanks for your kind words... I also follow what goes on here on the board, all the adventures in auditioning, the successes and the learning opportunities. It's fun to read.

Seeing and working with autistic kids is rewarding and challenging. Both my boys have had wonderful teachers and paras (aides) who genuinely love the kids. They get so excited with all the successes big and small that these kids work towards. I tear up when I think of moving and leaving them to go to another town. So I can appreciate what you say about working with kids with ASD. My husband and I also are thankful that our boys have worked to become high functioning, no visible behaviors or quirks until you get to know them. Our boys could have been a lot worse or more seriously affected. There are parents out there who are saints in every sense of the word. I don't know how they do it day to day....

Anway, You can actually watch the movie online until and including Sunday. I don't have HBO but watched it online.
Here's the link:
http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/autism/video

I hope this works for you.

Michelle

Posted on Mar 28, 2008, 6:08 AM
from IP address 141.150.109.125

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast