introducing...

by breibren (no login)

I did mention I have a soon to be 5 year old. He also loves Annie. He has some speech development problems and has been in early intervention to help with this. The song Tomorrow was a great learning tool, pronunciating the T. Since 3 years old he has been singing the song. Just recently I found a video of him singing the song. He had to me singing it with him EVERY night before he went to bed!

He has been taking dance class since September. He loves it. He had wanted to take dance after seeing his sister in the Nutcracker. His goal is to be the naughty boy in the Nutcracker. I know, different, but he remembers that scene. He had seen the show for the first time in Philly the second year of the tour. After meeting Marissa two previous times before actually seeing the show, he was totally in awe that she was on stage. Most recently his favorite was Tessie (Abby Spare). He kept saying to me..there she is..there she is. He was so excited. He saw his first Broadway show over Christmas, The Grinch. Too late (7 pm) after a long day in NYC. He fell asleep halfway through..........

Posted on Mar 28, 2008, 6:11 AM
from IP address 68.54.134.7

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast