Re: Introducing ourselves?

by Jessie (no login)

Hello! My name is Jessie. I'm 16 and I live in southern California. I’ve acted since I was little, about 4, took a break and got into sports and other stuff, and now I play softball for my high school. I got back into theatre in about 5th grade, and have acted ever since. And I currently do musical theater and am almost always in a show. I barely have any gaps. It’s my life. hahaha

I've been in love with Annie for as long as I can remember. I grew up watching the original movie with Aileen Quinn and then when the Disney movie came out, I got obsessed with that. haha I have been in one production of Annie and I played pepper. That was a great experience for me and a fun show, especially because I got to play a character so far from my personality. That’s one of the things I love most about acting. Being someone so different from who you really are. = )

I saw the tour during its first year with the original cast (with the Ryan girls, who are AMAZING... if you don’t already know. hahaha) when it came to the Pantages in L.A. That’s about the time I found this forum, I think. Anyway, I’ve been here since then... so I guess about 3 years. I have just recently started posting, and am not that frequent of a poster, only when I have a theatre question or I actually have something important to say. ahahaha Otherwise, I just enjoy reading the posts and hearing stories and about auditions and stuff.

And yep, that’s me! = )

Posted on Mar 31, 2008, 8:39 PM
from IP address 72.194.83.64

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast