Re: Both

by mom of 6 (no login)

I know Tonya and she is a wonderful mom, and Allison is so very talented, but I agree with Julie on one thing, Hannah actually drives us crazy ( and I mean it in a good way)constantly asking us to "watch" o "mom, please see if I got it down". Her dad just said recently, if he ever gets interviewed about Hannah, the first thing he's going to say is how she kept us all up with her loud singing all the time and how her sister gets so fed up with the noise. (honest, we all really love each other,lol) I NEVER have to tell her to practice or rehearse but sometimes tell her "that's enough, PLEASE!!, lol" If she stays home from school sick, she still insists on going to voice lessons or play rehearsal. (all though we don't let her)
Here's another example: We were at my sisters for Easter and she leans over into my ear and says "mom, I just have to sing" I shrugged her off and said, then go outside, lol. She also initiates friendships with certain experts (Hi Noel) and is not shy to ask for advise to improve her craft. She tells me, it's in her soul and she has to let it out. (drama queen!)
I'm not saying you push Allison though, I know you don't

Posted on Apr 3, 2008, 11:00 AM
from IP address 76.226.125.144

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast