That's Andy

by RLS (no login)

Hey everyone... When we were in NYC in Feb, my daughter and I saw 3 shows, one of which was Mary Poppins... My daughter absolutely loved Henry Hodges who we saw as Michael. He was really very good and recently we looked to see if he had a website. On his website, we looked through the pictures and saw one of a show logo called "That's Andy"... Has anyone heard of this show? The logo had the words "That's Andy" written just like the Annie logo, except the Annie in the picute was a boy in an Annie dress...... It appears to have been done with Henry as a staged reading someere.

I googled it and found a webite that had a whole little plot summary of the show. It looked very interesting. Just wondering, does anyone know if this has ever been done as a show anywhere? Here's the webite if you want to check it out.... http://www.thats-andy.com

I'd like to be able to hear the music from this show, but I didn't see it on the website, though I admit I haven't looked through the whole thing yet, so it might be there.

Posted on Apr 6, 2008, 6:24 AM
from IP address 72.92.169.108

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast