That's Andy/pics, music

by momofadiva (no login)

The show was done as a staged reading in NYC in March 2007- keep in mind that his show has been in development for about 4 years, but I think they really felt they were at the end stages and the press releases were saying that they were hoping for it to go to Broadway during 12/2007. Unfortunately that didn't happen and we haven't received any updates since. The reading had some excellent talent in it, and it was LOL funny. I'm not sure if the script alone was that funny or if they adult talent they had in the show just had impeccable comedic timing, but my husband and I were in hysterics. The part my daughter played was PERFECT for her, so we were really hoping it would go further, but at this point, if there is no movement on the show soon, she will probably outgrow the part. I don't have any clips of music as there are strong Equity rules preventing any type of taping of this. If you care to send me your e-mail address, I'd be happy to show you the few pictures we have; unfortunately none of them are "in action" as there are Equity rules against that, but we have posed pictures of the kids and the creative staff that I'd be happy to share.

Posted on Apr 6, 2008, 7:47 PM
from IP address 72.68.56.203

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast