message from an Annie fan

by french-girl and Ron (no login)

hi!
Im next to my three year old brother Ron, we just watched some of the videos of the site, and being an Annie fan, he absolutely wanted to talk with "annies from the forum" (i told him there was a place where we could talk with other annie fans, and sometimes with Annie orphans (we watched julies tomorrow -he was very impressed- and i told him she was on the forum too)). arg hes drawing annies next to me and doesnt stop talking, its hard to be focused on what im writing lol. anyway, we saw the "annie in different languages" vid on youtube and he got sooo excited to hear part of the songs in hebrew! i wish we could find the cd.
anyway, hes to little to write himself and doesnt understand english anyway, so i write for him.

hes next to me and says that he loves all the annies we saw very much (we saw allison smith , andrea, marissa, and julie stevens singing tomorrow),that julie sings very well, and that he wants to do a show about annie and to invite all the people of the forum (lol, he absolutly wanted me to say that too).
thats it, hes been waiting to write here for two days lol, thats was his message

Posted on Apr 9, 2008, 9:03 AM
from IP address 84.108.230.227

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast