Elaborate?

by K-the-O ;-) (no login)

Hi John,

You wrote:
"Supposedly, there is an extra day in December 1933 before Christmas that had nothing happen and was skipped according to the dates for the plot indicated in the Playbill, and I have never been able to satisfactorily work out a plausible solution. Anybody ever try to work out a timeline that fits for the events in the script?"

Can you explain this again (for my pee-sized brain)? Do you mean in real life there is an extra day in December that isn't accounted for in the script? Or do you mean, according the events in the script, there is a day missing and therefore the authors messed up their own timeline?

I guess either would would work LOL but my dyslexic brain is just getting confuzzled

It is fun to do this, isn't it? You can get too wrapped up in it, though. For a day or so last month I was convinced it was still only Xmas Eve when the Mudges show up for the check and Annie. I had to keep going back and rethinking it because I KNEW a mistake like that couldn't be made in a Bway show.

Posted on Apr 11, 2008, 4:35 PM
from IP address 72.70.68.223

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast