thanks everyone!

by french_girl (no login)

thank you for replying everyone! Ron sleeps at the moment ,but when we ll come here tomorrow and he will see all the replies he ll be so pleased!

Ron is actually a fan from israel,hes not french at all and speaks only hebrew (half brother, 2 nationalities for me, and so on to make it short lol).
He saw a school version of Annie last year, made by an american school in israel. we saw the 2 movies together a couple of months later,and that was it. today i heard him sing tomorrow in english (! with very funny lyrics lol), and we got a few sentences in hebrew from youtube (ha shemesh, ha shemesh for tomorrow, ze chaim cashim ele for hkl,etc...). he still wants to play annie all the time, and he told me he wished he could "enter the pictures and be part of the show". so i started to tell him about oliver, and now he mixes both, annie and oliver are friends and they try to escape miss hannigan all the time.

anyway, i want to thank you all again for being so nice and kind, and ill come back with Ron tomorrow and he ll be glad to answer himself! thank you !!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2008, 1:52 PM
from IP address 84.108.230.227

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast