Lisa and Olivia

by mom of 6 (no login)

Hi Guys!! The interviews went great. I feel pretty confident about it ( it was the third one) I should hear something this week or next.
The Oklahoma auditions were a last minute thing I came across. I was looking at the Tots website and low and behold, it was the same weekend we were down there. It's not a paying job but we thought it might be fun. So we learned the song and quickly updated the ol' resume. They also held auditions for Les Mis (extras only for both) Hannah auditioned for the one and Sarah, the other. Les Mis was 14 and up. So it was perfect. One was after the other and they were great with the kids. Hannah got a call back for singing, then learned a dance. They said they were not making decisions on the spot and we would be contacted with in 2 weeks. Same went for Sarah. Wish you guys were there. We thought about you all weekend. The twins peeked out of one of the lingerie racks and we cracked up. MEMORIES ,lol!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2008, 6:06 AM
from IP address 76.232.155.70

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast