Carol Burnett in Horton Hears a Who...

by RLS (no login)

Sorry if this was posted already, but I check in on the board pretty frequently and don't remember seeing it, so I thought that I would start a conversation about it...

Did anyone else see this movie? Carol was SO good in this movie... My daughter is on vacation this week and wanted to go see a movie. I hopes that she'd pick Nim's Island, but she picked Horton and in the end, I was so glad we saw that! It was a really great story, and don't tell anyone, but I actually cried at the end. Though my daughter would tell you that I cry at the end of everything, lol.

I thought that this movie was so great and after one line I realized that this was "Miss. Hannigan" playing the Kangaroo... She was the perfect choice to play that part, don't you think? I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that role better. I was sad that they didn't throw in some kind of reference to Annie to make it more obvious to everyone who that was. You know, like "Yes, Miss. Kangaroo" or something like that? I don't know, just a thought, I think it would have been funny.

Posted on Apr 15, 2008, 4:24 PM
from IP address 72.92.169.108

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast