Spoilers Ahoy!

by Eliza (no login)

(I'm still downloading the episode and won't be able to watch it for at least another hour or two. It didn't occur to me that this was a site I should avoid until after I'd watched. Oh well. I'm normally all about the spoilers, but I figured I'd wait to see it).

I am torn on this. Jessie started out as my favorite, but she really does look like a pirate when she moves. She's probably had the most extremes during the show--she had her moments that were painful, but her good performances were the most outstanding. Jodie's chin movements disturb me when she sings, and I refuse to believe she's in her 20s; I thought she was about 42. Otoh, while I know that Nancy should be younger, I find Jodie more convincing as Nancy, wrt appearance. Ultimately, I'm not sure that either of them was right for the part, though I didn't feel strongly against either of them, either. I still don't get that ALW cut Rachel, as she was the only one who seemed to be able to act and move.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Olivers' performances.

Posted on May 31, 2008, 1:57 PM
from IP address 66.229.219.159

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast