Life After Tomorrow !!!

by french_girl (no login)

Ok, I've been wanting to post this for a while. I finally do.
My mum's been to New York, and i asked her if she could get me Life After Tomorrow, and she found it! that was back a month or two ago (by the time i was posting with Ron, when i was in Israel, anyway)

So, I was very excited of course, and I watched it, and I thought it was amazing!

Fisrt the DVD itself looks very attracting (sp), the picture is great, the design, and that's important cause it's basicly the first thing you see.

Then the big amount of bonus, it's cool that there are so many, and all very interesting! i especially enjoyed to see the former orphans perform together as adults
and the "Annie museum thing" too, when i saw the name of the man (wait, i have a doubt now.. it was Jon Merill, wasn't it ? oops :/ ) i was like, "hey, he's on the forum! (apologizes if that's not him, i just suddenly have a big doubt). What an amazing collection anyway!

And, of course, the documentary, was really amazing! i was suposed to watch just the beggining because it was late, but I watched everything because i couldn't stop! you don't get bored a single moment, realy. and it's very interesting. the only thing, it would have been easier for me to understand with english subtitles, but i guess it's not necessary to add some when you release it in the US and in english, obviously. but i got the most of it

i just wish it was longer, which might mean that it's the perfect lenght (sp). (not too much, you could still see more, if i make sense :/)

so anyway, i loved it obviously, and thought i might tell Julie

Posted on Jun 6, 2008, 3:46 PM
from IP address 82.126.179.43

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast