Julie re: Life After Tomorrow DVD

by Alex (no login)

Hi Julie,

I live in the UK and I bought the Life After Tomorrow DVD via the LAT website soon after it came out. I belive that, at the time, the website said, the DVD would be available for a limited time, after which it would not be available to buy again until Feb. 08

When it arrived, I saw on the back of the box that it was "not licensed for distribution outside the US" and that distribution elsewhere was "strictly prohibited". I'm confused, because I bought it via the LAT website. Also,although the display was not in the UK format (PAL), it would play fine on my DVD player, even though it is R2 and not multi-region enabled. I hope you can clear up my confusion for me.

Also, my version has a pale brown cover (not the red cover with Annie looking through the stage curtains) and there's no menu on it. The programme starts automatically, plays through and then the disk just stops. Is this version different to the version with the other cover?

Thanks

Alex

Posted on Jul 1, 2008, 2:26 AM
from IP address 82.203.3.6

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast