hello Annie fans

by Terry Runnels (no login)

Yes, I played Drake and u/s Gary Holcomb in the 4th national. I have since played the role a number of times and am pleased to be in the Reagle Players production. Sally Struthers is a doll and the company is super. Mary Jane Houdine is choreographing and Bob Finch is directing and playing Rooster. It's been old home week. I saw Bill Berloni yesterday as he delivered the new Sandy, Oliver. He looks great and has a new book out called "Broadway Tails". I am super. I teach Drama and vocal music in Pembroke Mass and have 3 kids that are all involved in the arts. My youngest was Annie in the ANNIE, Jr. production at her middle school a couple of years ago. My son is in LA and is an assistant producer with the Discovery Channel. My other daughter is a senior in college, and Equity Membership Candidate, and is currently in the ensemble of "...Millie" at the Company Theater in Norwell, MASS.
I hope to see some of you at the Reagle Players production. I saw their production of 42nd Street last year, my daughter was in the ensemble, and they really do quality work. Let me know if your coming. I would love to know how any of the 4th National company are doing. All the Best. Terry Runnels

Posted on Jul 2, 2008, 9:46 AM
from IP address 66.19.201.106

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast