Broadway Memories

by Debbie (no login)

I thought I would strike up the old who saw who on broadway. I rememeber when I was very young: around 5 and my dad took me to see Sarah as Annie. We sat WAY in the back and I really don't remember going. I do remember the stuffed Annie doll my dad bought me! However, my dad did mention it was very hard to here in the back of the theatre on the balcony. My next time was with Allison, Martha Byrne, Tara Kennedy, Carline Daly etc. I don't remember much of this show at all! The last time we sat smack in the middle about the 3rd row and I remember everything. The Dundish twins were SOOO cute! Allison had been in it for awhile and was fantastic:) I remember getting autographs from everyone after the show and I loved how they had everyone's headshots in the theatre and past Annie pics on the board. I can't remember if this was the Alvin or Uris when I saw this. Maybe Julie can help with this one....I also remember when I was 10 auditioning and the beds were so tiny!

Julie: Were they tiny when you were on Broadway? I also liked how they had all the pics outside the theatre too:)

I LOVED Harve Presnell as Warbucks.

Posted on Jul 7, 2008, 4:47 PM
from IP address 76.18.41.115

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast