Andrea, Reagle Players & Annie

by K-the-O ;-) (no login)

Despite any ill-feelings toward Andrea, she played a great Annie Oakley in the 2002 production of Annie Get Your Gun:

http://www.reagleplayers.com/Images/Breydeathannouncement/AnnieGetYourGun2002/AGG2002.html

And if you go to the main page www.reagleplayers.com and on the left side click "photos" you'll see all the productions they've done. There are two sets of pictures for Annie. In the first set, the colored pictures, Annie looks to be about 18! LOL Well, in some of the pictures. And the red wig is horrendous. But, the set looks decent. Remember, their productions take place in a school auditorium. A large one, but an auditorium nonetheless.

I've seen a few of their productions and honestly, they're quite impressive. That's why I'm sucking it up to see Annie again. I'm bit tired of the show (never thought I'd say that!) but if Robert Fitch is sticking to the original, and the Players are known for having great talent...it should be a wonderful show.

Now I just need to buy a secret mini-camera without a flash

Posted on Jul 7, 2008, 6:17 PM
from IP address 72.70.66.91

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast